Presentations for corporate groups
eSafety presentations for corporate groups can be tailored to address the online safety issues that matter to your staff.
eSafety presentations are free and delivered by our expert education and training team. Sessions are 40 to 60 minutes long including question time and are presented face to face.
They provide an overview of the key functions of the eSafety Commissioner and explore the latest online safety research and trends in online behaviour.
Depending on the group, presentations may cover:
- Online safety issues facing young people such as cyberbullying, online pornography, sending nudes and sexting, time online, gaming and unwanted contact.
- How parents and carers can best support their children to have safe enjoyable experiences online.
- Online safety issues facing adults including cyber abuse, sextortion, technology facilitated abuse and scams.
Promoting the presentation
A minimum of 30 participants is required for eSafety to schedule a presentation.
We can provide you with materials to promote your presentation and help increase attendance, including an overview of the content, a photo and bio of the trainer.
Some suggestions for promotion include:
- sending a calendar invite to participants
- adding details to internal screens
- communicating via internal chat platforms
- email reminders
- posters around communal areas
- desk drops with flyers about the session
- news article on your intranet
Can we live stream the presentation?
Yes, the presentation can be live streamed. However, it cannot be recorded or shared outside your organisation.
Find more answers
See our training and presentation FAQ.
Or you can Meet our training team.
Our education and training team also provides presentations for: