eSafety provides submissions to external consultations on a range of topics that intersect with our work.
This allows our expertise to be considered by stakeholders in the development and review of policy and legislative activities and inquiries by government officials.
Submissions by eSafety are published periodically on this page.
- Review of the Family and Child Commission Act 2014, Queensland Department of Justice and Attorney-General
- Review of the Privacy Act 1988, Attorney-General’s Department
- Review of the NSW Child Protection (Offenders Registration) Act 2000, NSW Police Force
- Inquiry into the influence of international digital platforms, Senate Standing Committee on Economics
- Inquiry into current and proposed sexual consent laws in Australia, Senate Legal and Constitutional Affairs Committee
- Inquiry into foreign interference through social media, Select Committee on Foreign Interference through Social Media
- Consultation on the Child Protection (Offender Reporting and Offender Prohibition Order) and Other Legislation Amendment Bill 2022, Queensland Community Support and Services Committee
- Law enforcement capabilities in relation to child exploitation, Joint Committee on Law Enforcement
- Inquiry into social media and online safety, House Select Committee on Social Media and Online Safety
- Submission to the Social Media (Anti-Trolling) Bill, Attorney-General’s Department
- Consultation on the Online Privacy Bill, Attorney-General’s Department
- Parliament Joint Committee on Law Enforcement Inquiry: Criminal Code Amendment (Sharing of Abhorrent Violent Material) Act 2019, Joint Committee on Law Enforcement