Webinars for parents and carers
Join one of our free webinars for parents and carers.
These live webinars give parents and carers the knowledge, skills and tools to support their children to have safe online experiences.
Our 2022 webinars include a broad range of topics that will be delivered by our expert education and training team.
Download the schedule here:
Digital technologies and mental health
Learn how games, apps and social media can influence young people’s mental wellbeing.
This webinar is designed for parents and carers of young people aged 10 to 18.
It will cover:
- current research on young people, time online and mental health
- what to do about accidental exposure to content about suicide, self-harm or eating disorders
- using games, apps and social media to support mental wellbeing
- the pros and cons of digital mental health platforms
- strategies for young people to support friends online.
Term 4 dates (Australian Eastern Daylight Time)
Wednesday 12 October 7.30 to 8.30 pm
Monday 17 October 12.30 to 1.30 pm
Thursday 27 October 12.30 to 1.30 pm