The eSafety Champions Network
eSafety Champions are teachers, wellbeing professionals or staff representatives who make online safety a priority in their schools.
Every Champion in the network is given the skills, tools and knowledge to keep their school safe online.
- have access to eSafety's expert education and training team
- receive the latest news about eSafety resources, events and online safety updates
- are supported by eSafety to deal with online issues in their school community
- have access to online training and events with eSafety specialists
- help to safeguard against online harms and promote positive online experiences.
Who can join?
Teachers and wellbeing professionals responsible for student wellbeing and overseeing reporting functions, health and physical education, are best suited to become an eSafety Champion. However, the program is open to all teachers and school staff members.
How do I sign up?
Register your details to join the eSafety Champions Network or to find out more information.