Online safety classroom posters
About this resource
Type of resource
Educator notes, posters, smartboard signage
Key learning areas
Using this resource
This resource is designed to support educators when they are teaching students about eSafety’s four key online safety messages.
eSafety has created four Australian bush characters – the Mighty Heroes. They each have their own poster with an important online safety message for students:
- Wanda the echidna: I am responsible – I protect my personal information.
- River the sugar glider: I show respect – I am kind and caring to others.
- Dusty the frilled neck lizard: I trust my feelings – I ask for help when something doesn’t feel right.
- Billie the bilby: I investigate – I question what I see, hear and do online.
These fun characters are designed to help students have positive safe experiences online and develop good habits when using technology.
The educator notes include some conversation starters about each message.
Use the posters to:
- display in the classroom
- help you start the chat about online safety with your students.
These eSafety posters are also available as part of our digital signage for primary schools resource for use on smartboards and electronic message boards.
New online learning for educators
Free self-paced modules are now available for educators teaching online safety to Foundation to Year 3 students. Explore professional learning for lower primary teachers now.