Presentations for businesses
eSafety presentations for businesses address the online safety issues that matter to your staff both at home and in the workplace.
eSafety presentations are free and delivered by our expert education and training team. Sessions are 40 to 60 minutes long including question time. The Keeping safer online @home and @work presentations are currently being offered by live webinar only. A minimum of 50 participants is required.
Keeping safe online @home and @work:
- provides an overview of the key functions of the eSafety Commissioner and explores the latest online safety research and behaviour trends
- discusses a variety of online safety issues faced by children, young people and adults, including cyberbullying, adult cyber abuse, inappropriate content and technology-facilitated abuse
- explores strategies for parents and carers to help their families have safe, enjoyable experiences online.
The business presentation highlights that online safety and security tips learnt at work are also useful at home.
Promoting your presentation
A minimum of 50 participants is required for eSafety to schedule a presentation.
We can provide you with materials to promote your presentation and help increase attendance, including an overview of the content, a photo and bio of the trainer.
Some suggestions for promotion include:
- sending a calendar invite to participants
- adding details to internal screens
- communicating via internal chat platforms
- emailing reminders
- displaying posters around communal areas
- doing desk drops of flyers about the session
- adding a news article to your intranet.
Can we live stream the presentation?
Yes, the presentation can be live streamed. However, it cannot be recorded or shared outside your organisation.
Find more answers
See our training and presentation FAQ.
Or you can meet our training team.
Our education and training team also provides presentations for: