People are being mean to others online
What to look out for
- mean messages, comments or images
- kids who are being left out online
- seeing lies about someone online
- other kids creating fake online profiles
- friends who delete their app or game accounts
- friends who are checking their phones more often than they used to
What to do
Make sure cyberbullying stops with you — don’t forward or share any mean messages, posts or images.
Reach out to the person being bullied — let them know you care about them.
Try not to send mean messages back — this could make things worse.
Speak to an adult you can trust — they can give you help and support.