Presentations for youth focused groups and organisations
An eSafety presentation can help youth focused groups and others who regularly interact with young people to better understand online safety issues and their impact.
The presentation explores the latest research into online safety, technology trends and the benefits and risks of social media. It includes case studies and targeted advice for helping young people to have safe, enjoyable online experiences.
Participants will learn about:
- online safety issues such as cyberbullying, online pornography, sending nudes and sexting, time online, gaming and unwanted contact
- eSafety’s removal powers related to serious cyberbullying, child sexual abuse material and image-based abuse
- practical strategies to minimise online risks for those working with and caring for young people
- where to access online safety resources and advice.
Our online safety experts provide this training for groups of 50+ participants, subject to availability.
The presentation may be delivered face-to-face or via webinar. It is one to two hours long, including question time.
For more information visit Training and presentations FAQ.
- Training for sporting organisations and clubs: Resources and tailored presentations for sporting organisations, including for administrators, coaches, managers or parents.
- Parents and carers: A wealth of advice for parents and carers on how to help their children have safe and enjoyable experiences online.
Presentations for professionals
Our education and training team also provides online safety presentations for professionals working with young people including: