Get help in your language
Essential advice and information is available for download in 12 different languages to assist people who are experiencing technology-facilitated abuse.
Download the guide in your language
Packaged files include:
- Guide 1 - Keep your device safe and secure
- Guide 2 - Using social media safely
- Guide 3 - The red flags—are you at risk
- Guide 4 - Get support
- Guide 5 - Get legal help
- Guide 6 - Helping children
- Guide 7 - Dealing with image-based abuse
繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese)
Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
Resources in Easy English for people with low literacy, or with intellectual or cognitive disabilities.