Available on Apple and Android app
Key issues addressed
- Age appropriate websites.
- Protecting personal information.
- Secure passwords.
- Talking with trusted adults.
- Positive online experiences.
These lesson plans are designed for use by prep students to grade 2 (aged 5 to 7 years old). The learning activities encourage students to act safely and responsibly when using digital technologies.
After using Zippep’s Astro Circus, students should be able to:
- define who to trust and who to tell about what they are doing online.
- demonstrate safe behaviours regarding passwords and private information.
- evaluate positive and negative social behaviours online.