Training for university support staff
eSafety’s Education and Training team provides a free 1.5 hour webinar to upskill university support staff, including those working in student services, safety and wellbeing, and human resources.
The training covers the latest online safety risks to young adults and proactive online safety strategies, as well as highlighting best practice responses to online safety incidents in a university context.
Our experienced facilitator will also share case studies from eSafety’s investigation teams to help university support staff improve their understanding of adult cyber abuse, image-based abuse and technology-facilitated abuse.
The training aims to help university communities be safer online by:
- building greater awareness of online safety risks
- providing strategies to assist those impacted by adult cyber abuse, image-based abuse and technology-facilitated abuse
- providing guidance on how to prevent, prepare and respond to online safety incidents using the Toolkit for Universities developed in collaboration with Universities Australia
- directing students and staff to online safety resources to support their wellbeing.
If you would like your staff trained (30+ participants required), please contact email@example.com for more information.
Toolkit for Universities
The Toolkit for Universities contains targeted advice to help three key audiences combat online abuse and its impacts:
- Universities (institutional policy makers and non-academic staff)
- Academics and other teaching staff
eSafety has developed these resources in partnership with Universities Australia (UA).
Explore the Toolkit for Universities now!